User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I spotted Fee and Viper on the ridge of a hilled and gunned the engine, determined to get to them as soon as possible. Then there was a flash ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deliverance

    Mikael Having finished cleaning my rifle, i began strutting around the tiny shack that the Bullets were currently calling home base. After what seemed liked an eternity Jesse finally came ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I woke up in the middle of the night. Something felt wrong, out of place. It took me a momen to realise, there was still no Viper ... and ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Mikael After the battle and with the help of several od the others, Mikael was finally drawn out of his blood lust fueled battle rage. He didn't speak much after ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    [b]Mikael, Unbreakable skin[b] After all the commotion and emotion of the day, come nightfall i was more than ready to sleep. As soon as i lay down to rest, i ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I watched them walk away with a heavy heart. I was suprised at who had gone and who had stayed. I watched with a deep cold sadness as Alura ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I heard the note of uncertainty in Vipers voice. "Kili we are people not creatures. We don't cast each other aside when we cease to be useful. We all ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael "Paris?" I smiled happily. "Paris sounds perfect. I long to return to the big city. The hustle and the bustle." "And your eagerness to go has nothing to do ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael Everyone scattered to find something to fight Kili with. I didn't have that problem. I grabbed one of the hammers we used forputting up the bigger tents. Hefting it ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deliverance

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein. Codename Goliath. Age:28 Weight: 145 pounds SecTor: Bullets Appearance: Think bad ass prince charming. Sparkling golden hair, deep blue eyes, a wry smirk and a handsomely squa

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I was woken up by a commotion in the tent. Zeb and Viper were up and half way out the door before i sat up. I heard something about ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael Having sucessfully found a cola and managing to lose track of everyone, i headed for the boys tent. Daemyn was barfing his guts up outside the tent. Coughing to ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael In all the havoc no had one noticed my angry shout. Still really peeved i strode off towards some trees. When i thought i was far enough away from ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Mikael I could see my arrival and return to Lheah's life was causing her some discomfort. I could remember how she been. In fact some flash backs of her haunted ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael Hayden looked down at me sat in my ditch. "Show didn't go well?" he asked with a look of genuine concern. "No, no. The show was amazing. I just ...

    Oct 17, 2009


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury