-
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Skully "Oh. Are you here to say you're sorry?" I asked looking at the figure who had jumped on me. A small female. Her jaw hung ajar. "Well? Oh for ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Marvel World-- Closed
Name-Haven Everoon aka Overwatch Age- 19 Hero/Villain- Hero Power: Knowledge and to a point foresight Appearance (1): Shaggy blonde hair, deep hazel eyes, baggy t shirt, jeans and the same ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Skully I had barely walked down the corridor before a girl with a bow whirled around to face me, a startled cry slipping out before she regained her composure. She ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Mikael I strode into the lobby with the distinct air of a man who owned the place. My golden blonde hair shimmered in the light, a distinctly charming predatory smirk ...
Apr 1, 2012 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven "What shall i say, Lamika?" I whispered. "So much has changed in such a short time. I think everyone is reeling at the minute." "But what do we do? ...
Apr 1, 2012 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven It happened so quickly even my heightened sense had trouble keeping up. Wyverus cry, the familiar stench of death, Taurs stampede and the increasingly familiar whistle of his axe ...
Mar 21, 2012 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven "It is impossible, isn't it?" I was a little hurt when Lamika cut me off but Taur rose to his full height and boomed. "No. Haven may very likely ...
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Exodus to the Mountains
As Haven schlepped up the mountain, his hammer bouncing between his pack and his shoulder blades he felt a sense of enormous calm. He made weapons. That was what he ...
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven Once again awoke tired and ashamed. It had happened before. Even with the diamond. But what burned most of all was knowing i had hurt Lamika. Perhaps i was ...
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Exodus to the Mountains
"Who am i?" I laughed scornfully at the question turning to the group of ruffians stood outside my quiet little smithy. "I am Haven Eisenstein, first son of Reth'sa, weapon ...
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was really here. Returned without a scratch. All thanks to Wyverus. I lifted her carefully into my arms and strode towards ...
Feb 11, 2012 -
Re: The New Infinity (open/ not started)
Name: Cypher Eisenstein aka the Crimson Harlequin Alliance: Solo Villain Gender: Male Age: 20 Appearance: 6ft3, shaggy blonde surfer hair, deep blue eyes and a devilish smirk. He wears bright ...
Feb 11, 2012 -
Re: Damsel in Distress
Cypher "Listen Larkinus i'm sorry about the gun alright? I just, well, i don't know what happened. Strength of the Dragon felt like an extension of my arm. Like it ...
Feb 1, 2012 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
The Beast I could hear charging hooves. A familiar smell. The bull man. Large, tough and strong. Worthy prey for a beast so noble and powerful as myself. I waited ...
Feb 1, 2012 -
Re: Damsel in Distress
Cypher "Gladly," I grinned, letting my body flow back into its familiar all human form while still maintaining my same predatory almost debonair smirk. "Ok people i am going to ...
Jan 28, 2012
