User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael The carriage rolled quietly through Paris passing ever grander chateaus and stately homes. Finally the carriage pulled into a long driveway and i was shocked at the sheer excessive ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael Hiriam and Hester emerged from the Chateau looking as radiant as ever. I would have to be careful with them. The world had changed much since they frequented the ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael Joshua and Isabelle left the carriage, leaving me with little company i wished to speak to. I would be travelling to Paris with these people and attempting to keep ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael After several attempts the nurse gave up trying to take blood. "We'll try again later," she promised. I look down at the broken needles and tried not to laugh. ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael "Now listen to me. Were just going to run some normal tests. We'll take some blood and do some reflex work." The nurse spoke calmly, obviously trying to soothe ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael Everyone was safely in hospital or being taken care of which meant finally i had time to really think. Fee was gone. The first person i had ever loved ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Skull3670 Having returned to my odd skeletal form i stood idly and watched the various fights break out around me. So the ninja monkeys were coming. Fine, let them come, ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Mikael I woke up, a bitter taste in my mouth. Well obviously im not dead then, i thought with a grin which was ironically befitting of a lion. I looked ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael Fee went down in the flames of the explosion and i roared with anger and pain. Kili was mine! I threw the gun aside i began frantically hunting for ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Skull3670 "Are here you are," Grinned Mikael, breaking a dazzling smile which showed off the very tip of his vampire fangs. "All of you come a long now follow me. ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Skull3670 "Oi, all of you! Pay attention to me! Damn it, i demand you include me in this story right now!" I yelled to no one in particular. "Alright thats ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I sat quietly in the carriage i shared with Joshua and Isabelle. Joshua's leg looked a little better, thanks to a clean, some new stitches and some planks, fashioned ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Skull3670 "Stop exactly where you are!" I yelled at the top of my non existant lungs. There faces were a look of shock, fear and in some, namely skyeler, amusement. ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael The first volley of gunfire took me high in the chest, shredding what little was left of my shirt. So this was it, the battle for the ultimate salvation ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Mikael I made it back to the sub with minimal back brain driving from Mikael (although there was a cat that would never walk again). "Oh come on there was ...

    Nov 13, 2009


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind