User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    May i drop in ladies and gents? Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 17 Appearance: 6ft2, shaggy blonde hair, always wears shades to hide his eyes which swirl crimson and obsidian Personality: ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    *No i will not let this die! Back off reaper, i am beyond death. I have seen the Storybook Archive.* Mikael "Who are you?" Came a disembodied voice. I looked ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Kris-Mikael "Tha..than..thank you." I panted, my stamina bar litterally a hairs breadth from causing me to pass out. I heard a thump from behind me and turned to see the ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    {b]Kris-Mikael[/b] "Come on guys, get that thing open already!" I yelled. As i good as my character, his minion and the various others were, our levels were just too low ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Kris-Mikael I was about to reprimand my guardian for assaulting Lyric when the goblin horde burst forth. Without another thought i hefted my hammer and charged into the fray. I ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Kris-Mikael I could smell the death on the air, feel the blood flowing through the veins of the wounded. Well i am a vampire, i thought, maybe i should put ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Kris-Mikael I felt myself freefalling, disconnected from the world i had just encountered. There was a chill wind and i (well my avatar) was stood in a graveyard. "Woah." I ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Kris I sat quietly as my laptop unzipped and loaded the mysterious new game. I knew i would have relative peace to try out this new game as recently my ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Kris I sat in my room, strumming absent mindedly at my bass guitar and wondering what it would be like to play just one more game of rugby in the ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Skull3670 Listening to the mindless babble and watching the exodus all around me cistracted me from keeping Mikael in his secluded corner of my mind. Suddenly he struck out. So ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    General profile: Name: Kris Leigh Age: 16 Grade: 11 Appearance: Tall with shaggy blonde hair, lean build with evidence of what was once a toned body. Personality: Quite content and ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Mikael "I'm game if you guy's are. If this all goes wrong it's you two that will die." I smirked, glad to be free. "What do you mean? You mean ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Mikael One, two, three , i counted in my head as i continued by daily exercise routine. There wasn't much to do here but keeping fit was all that kept ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Name-Mikael Eisenstein Age-200, looks late 20's early 30's Role- Other: An Immortal History- Mikael was among the first abducted by the mysterious Agents of Area 52. His unique gift was ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Sure count Mikael in :)

    Jan 13, 2010


Bananas
— looseleaf