User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Virals Rising (accepting characters!)

    Mikael aka Subject Six I watched with glee as the gibbering horde charged screaming at the compound, those with half a brain smashing lights as they went. It was not ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Name (user or real name, or both): Skull or Chris Appearance (A picture of you or just written): 6ft3, shaggy blonde surfer hair, chocolate brown eyes (or so i'm told), ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Virals Rising (accepting characters!)

    Mikael aka Subject 6 I looked down from atop a minivan at the carnage around me. Some humans had been driving south for days, obviously heading for a safe compound. ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Virals Rising (accepting characters!)

    *I'll take one of the original 11 if thats ok* Name: Mikael Eisenstein aka Subject 6 Gender:Male Age: 58 Description: 6ft3, the proteins on his skin have been scorched to ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    *Mikael is guy!*

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Mikael Eisenstein "Avras you lazy scumbug where are you?" I yelled into the phone. It was opening night and thanks to his appalling timing i was having to serve drinks. ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Cypher Lucifer Eisenstein "What the heck?" Thinks hard about if he could have done anything bad enough for the devil (his dad) to have done this to him. "Nope, must ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fate of the World

    Mikael *I thought it was medieval judging by the powers source's :s* I woke up covered in a cold sweat, the womans face burnt into my brain. What the hell ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Mikael Eisenstein Run. Run like hell and keep on running, shortly before being turned into a cloud of ash by lightning. Don't mess with the gods. What your character if ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    *Ladies and Gents prepare to meet Mikael Eisenstein* I stared out at the infinity that was the underverse, a world where evil always wins and smiled. I loved my life. ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    The time/space bar and grill, a place for tired heroes and lonely villans to relax between stories or create some of their own. Simply add the profile of the character ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fate of the World

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Gender: Male Age (17-20 please): 18 Appearance: 6ft2 with a mane of shaggy blonde hair and startling sea blue eyes. Since he started work as a blacksmith ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    Mikael I looked at the guy infront. Without warning his features began to morph and suddenly i was looking at a copy of myself. "Problems?" He smirked. "Yeah," I pulled ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    Mikael I strode out to the garage, my black leather trench coat billowing behind me and my black boot crunching on the gravel. I tugged on my helmet, complete with ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    Mikael I lay in bed unable to sleep. My thoughts kept rewinding to that day. The day none of us few survivors could ever forget. I remembered waking up, hearing ...

    Jul 27, 2010


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47