User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Liberation of Arb VII

    Short Name: Skully Affiliation: YWS Occupation: Ex-engineer, now a Sparrow Class Pilot Combat Specialty: Short Range firefights and Melee. Dog fighting at a push. Weapons: A pair of Boltok Revolvers ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Clumsy West Country I shimmied up the tree and reached out for an apple that it turns out was just out of reach. I discovered this by falling and landing ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Name: Clumsy the Eighth Dwarf Age: 45 (A Youngling in Dwarf terms) Nationality: West Country Appearance: Small and thickset with beautiful green eyes. He has short blonde hair and only ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Curb (Started | Full)

    Mikael: R&D Office Finally this conflict reached its inevitable conclusion. As each subject fell the group itself became weaker, until finally all were sedated, flex cuffed, bags over their heads ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Curb (Started | Full)

    Mikael Sally spoke clearly and concisely, giving Security teams Bravo through Delta directions and equipment specifications. while she spoke i finished my coffee and cleaned up. I returned to the ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Curb (Started | Full)

    Mikael - R & D Ofice The subjects scattered and one was quickly grabbed by Mr Serious himself. Wow actually dirtying his own hands for a change, i thought idly. ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    Bieber floated away, the shape shifter shape shifted and then without a word the earth rummbled and the soda began to rise. Regardless of all this a mighty new band ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Curb DT

    Not sure quite how this is meant to go so i'll leave the end of my post open.

    Jun 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Godmod Partay~! Discussion

    Don't let it D.I.E *sob*

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Curb (Started | Full)

    Mikael - R & D Ofice I meandered away from Sally and over to the ever unreliable coffee machine. I placed a cup underneath and was greeted with a familiar ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Curb (Started | Full)

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Personality: Mikey likes to relax, playing rugby in the sun, surfing or just reading a book under a tree. He gets on easily ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Mikael Eisenstein Thanks to the miracle that is a building existing outside of a fixed point in time and space it was soon opening time again. "Now Mr Wink, i ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Derso Mercenaries

    Cypher Googlewhack XVIII Guest Quarters I arose to a cacophony of strange noises from out side my window. I heard the smash of glass, the squawk of a bird and ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Derso Mercenaries

    *Thanks Cam!* Name: Cypher Googlewhack XVIII Age: 29 Appearance: The quintessential mad scientist - Short, spikey green hair due to chemical contamination. His eyebrow however remains the natural colo

    May 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Adventures: The Armada of Utopia

    Deep Space SPEW Gryphon Skull "Woah wait a minute. As in THE Isha? Which would you THE Grif! I ... um ... I am so sorry for wasting your time, ...

    May 4, 2011


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester