User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    hey ill take character 7

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Then Eric the by now infamous space cowboy came down from a space squid and shouted "Yargon" to which his thousands of followers chorused ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    I sat in the cave, having finally got bored of watching the human try to escape. I centered myself once more letting my mind wander and finding him close to ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Mikael Finally we were under the shadow of the mountains. "At last" i smirked "it's good to be back." I quickly scaled the bleak rock face up to a small ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    All the members of Good Charlotte waiting for him who blasted him into space by playing £Lifestyles of the rich and the famous" at captain america who got soo anoyyed ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Mikael I could sense the human staring at me hidden under the shadows of the trees. I never could understand are natural preys obsession with our kind. Still maybe i ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    "AAAR curse you hunter" i raored in fury at my own stupidity "the sword you took from my father." The hunter didn't react. "The black blade" i smirked watching his ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Mikael Crunch. His damned bow in my face again. Still this time i would get my revenge. I flipped over him and onto my feet grabbing the feeble human and ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    "Hunter" i purred "its been a long time" "Mikael" smirked the hunter. I could see his thoughts whirring in his head. "finally some sport?" oh how ironic. so happy to ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    an angry Rabbi named Yankovic who ruled over venezuala from his tiny mongoose in the sky called ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein (born Mikael Alexander Stern) Age: 200 (Appearance of an 18 year old) Race: Vampire Clan: Skyre (Last survivor) Appearance: Tall with a stern face. Medium length spiked ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Is it too late to join this?* Darkness, a flash fills the night sky. A lone silhoette against the night sky. Name: Mikael Age: 200 (Appearance of a 18 year ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    AHH I'm burning i cant feel my legs Creid the monster Mwahaha laffed captain innuendo time to die of ...

    Dec 2, 2008


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy