User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I woke groggily and rolled over to hurl up my last meal into the grass. I could just about remeber one of the others on my back and then ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    I coughed into conciousness to stare into the face of yet another woman. "It's alright boy. Now eat something before you pass out again." I managed to sit up before ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    As the SWAT men opened open fire i felt my "gift" flourish. Perfect, i thought before i grobbed one of their guns and snapped his neck with the butt of ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    "Sounds like a plan" i smirked to Spook. While the others ran we slowly reversed down the corridor, adding twists and turns and cavernous drops as we went. "Sorted" Spook ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    As the creator of this post im offended. I created this post so people could chill as their characters not so you lot could argue and be rude about me. ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    The time/space bar and grill, a place for tired heroes and lonely villans to relax between stories or create some of their own. Simply add the profile of the character ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    I woke coughing thick chunks of soot stained phlegm out of my throat. I looked around noting the lady standing watching and the mirror on the ceiling. "Where ... where ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    "No wait" i shouted before taking the tasers apart in the guards hands and sending the shard through their chests. "Show off" i heard spook say. I closed my eyes ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael "Woohoo that was one of hell of a ride" i shouted exilerated by the crash "Thank you for flying Zodiac air now get the hell out the plane." "I ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 16 Side: Good Personallity: A quiet child altho is never far from trouble Weapons: Anything he can lay his hands on until he finds something he ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael Thump. Another guard slammed into the wall by my hands. with every blow i could see a face, a memory of better times. The nursery for the twelve selected ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    "Tony?" i asked "What the hell is going on? You guy aren't trying to escape are you. You know we'll never make it." "Not without your gift we won't" he ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    "Tony?" i asked "What the hell is going on? You guy aren't trying to escape are you. You know we'll never make it." "Not without your gift we won't" he ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    You know its rude to speak in your heads you could just talk to me. Jeez i'm a vampire not a freaking zombie "How did you ...?" one of them ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael "Get up you filthy mutant." shouted a gruff officer from the doorway "Time for your exercises." He smirked. Great, i thought, battle lab again. With that i was dragged ...

    Feb 8, 2009


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil