-
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven "Anyway now it's your turn. Tell me something about yourself?" She asked pulling the coats tighter around herself. There were certain advantages to running a little hotter than normals ...
Oct 18, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven Questions? Are you kidding? I don't know anything about you, I have thousands of questions." Suddenly she stopped, "sorry, I don't mean to pry or anything." Her words were ...
Oct 17, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven Questions? Are you kidding? I don't know anything about you, I have thousands of questions." Suddenly she stopped, "sorry, I don't mean to pry or anything." Her words were ...
Oct 17, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven As i approached Taur i noticed Wyverus stride out of the shadows carrying a rabbit. "It will be cold tonight," called Taur. "At least you have fur," I smiled. ...
Oct 16, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Haven "So how does it feel? You know when you change." Asked Firego, handing me tent pegs to hammer down. "When the moon forces the change its like fire under ...
Oct 15, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Name: Haven Everoon Age: 17 Gender: Male Race: Shapeshifter - Werelion Appearance: 6ft3 with shaggy blonde hair, emerald green eyes and slightly lengthened canines. He is skinny due to his ...
Oct 9, 2011 -
Re: Amidst the Roses
Clumsy Vesperwoods Ever since we had returned from the meeting with the Enchantres, Snow had obsessed herself with gathering an army. I spent much of my day trying to minimise ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: Liberation of Arb VII
SKully The three S's sat around on the striker, playing cards and chatting about the campaign. "Hey Skully, your not too bad with that sword of yours." Smiled Scar. "Thanks," ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: Liberation of Arb VII
Skully "Hey Skully, wanna show me what you do with that katana of yours?" Asked Scar tilting her head at me. My only reply was a grin and drawing my ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Amidst the Roses
Clumsy West Country "Snow White please. Don't do this. Don't put your faith in that malicious malcontent mistress of magic. What she promises breaks every law in the land. Necromancy ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Liberation of Arb VII
Skully "Youve got a clear to land." Came Grif's voice through the comms. We finished one last sweep and swung into land. By the time i found a clear space, ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Amidst the Roses
Clumsy West Country "You haven't answered my question yet. Who are you?" Asked Snow once again. The question seemed to peturb the woman, frustration flitting across her face. "Yes," i ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Amidst the Roses
Clumsy West Country I awoke in had what become my chambers for the foreseeable future. Pulling on my robes and breeches i wandered down to the kitchen, only falling once ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Liberation of Arb VII
Skully The pods began to launch and i leapt nimbly into my Sparrow Fighter, pausing breifly to nod to Shadow and Scar. "See you on the otherside ladies," i grinned ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Amidst the Roses
Clumsy West Country Finally i managed to maneveur Snow through the front doors of the castle. By this point she had given up screeching and simply collapsed in a heap ...
Aug 15, 2011
