User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Cherub

    At six o'clock i finally caught up with Sam and Jack. "Guy's can i walk with you? My partner got "borrowed" by the crazy russian guy again." I wonder how ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    *hey i know im a bit late but ive began reding these books and this looks like fun* Name: Mikael Eisenstein How were his parent killed: They were both in ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I roared in pain as my bones snapped and shrunk once more turning me back into the boy they all new. As i continued to writhe and shout my ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    *hey can i take ares* Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall and gangly, medium length blonde hair, likes black, black trenchcoat with hood black jeans black military ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael As the bedraggled man got further ahead i grew tired of chasing him. Screw this, i thought and lifted a bin off the side walk and hurled it at ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    "Oh hey Seth" through my first long year he had been my only regular customer, although all he ever order was the italian special. Pizza, pasta and ice cream. "Oh ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: World war Z (zombie survival)

    *please keep this going. i'll try to do shorter posts...*

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I could smell the others in a clearing near to the snake boy. The instinct to kill him smashed my self control aside like a train wreck. Only one ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael "Guy's calm down." said after watching them intimidate the poor guy "He's like us." "What the hell!" the guy shouted "There are more than one of you? How come ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I stood up roaring in anger at the girl who had hit me. I tried to attack her again with the same result, then i remembered something i had ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael "Sounds like a plan" i laughed "Come on i'll hi-jack us a van." The three of us left the house and walked towards the road. Reaching out with my ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael As the flames surrounded me and Mike i noticed a figure on the hill not too far away. "Mike what the hell is going on?" i asked letting my ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Mikael I managed to sit up and get out of bed. "Excuse me but where are we?" i asked feeling stronger since eating. I could hear the whisper of metal ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mikael I walked downstairs dressed in some torn blue jeans, some work boots and a black shirt. I'm so hungry, i thought, i wonder where the food is. I wandered ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Mikael "Um guys i'm not sure its safe to land here" i shouted over the engine "i'm picking up a lot of people shaped blobs of iron in there and ...

    Feb 13, 2009


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky