-
Re: Reborn The New Sire
*Yeah two of us won't work 'cos what'll Danie do?*
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Super hero high
Mikael "Who are you?" asked the teacher "Mikael Eisenstein" i spoke clearly hearing the whispers and sounds of shock from behind me. Even the teacher looked a little taken aback. ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Mikael "Call me what you will, Ballow but do not think your deceit will work with me." Ballow attempted to look horrified. "Oh give over. Now listen to me Ballow ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Super hero high
Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: Male Appearance: Long shaggy blond hair, black new rock boots, black jeans with a whole in the left knee, black hooded trenchcoat ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 16 Gender: Male Place of birth/ origin: East London Appearance: Black shirt with a blood red tie and white waistcoat, pinstripe black trousers and black shoes. ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: Cherub
Mikael After several hours at a punishing pace the three of us sat down for a quick break. "Hey Mikael can i ask you something?" asked Sam through a mouthful ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac
Mikael I woke up to find myself strapped to a bed being pumped full of drugs. "Ah, you are awaked" droned Teax "I had hoped speeding time around you would ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: Cherub
Mikael Having discovered that I, Sam and Jack had been robbed, we gathered up what kit we could scrounge or steal and set off at a punishing pace. "Hey did ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Mikael "Why whats it to you?" i replied mentally learning his face. "I was simply wondering who to thank for my freedom." replied the man "That would be me but ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Cherub
Mikael "I dunno. Probably the same place as my T-shirt." i replied looking in my rucksack. "Hey my shoes are gone" exclaimed Jack "Ok everyone calm down. Between us we ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
NAME: Mikael Eisenstein GENDER: Male AGE: 28 RACE: Human/Sourceror MAGIC:Primarily a pyromancer but has discovered he can charge things he touch he touches either to use the power later, to ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Cherub
Mikael "ME?!" i replied "Me why don't you watch where your going or shall i rip you a new one right there!" I was sick of everyone looking down on ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
*Someone else come back please this was good :( *
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Gene Strike
Mikael I sat down, pulled a blanket and slept for the first time in weeks without being woken or interrupted by one disaster or another. I could get used to ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Cherub
Mikael I walked into the SAS camp nhaving got a camera out of my bag and put on a hawaian shirt, the buniform of a lost tourist. Two of the ...
Mar 12, 2009
