User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael Me and Mackenzie wandered over to get some food. "So anyway Mackenzie what you been up to?" i asked looking at the long winding queue. "Not too bad. Just ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael Day after day i rode as far as i could pushing both horse and rider to their limits. I have to speak with the Beornings. With their support and ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I changed into my sports kit and wandered into the gym. I quickly walked over and claimed the punch bag before throwing everything i had into the damned thing. ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Mikael Opening the doors from a few feet away i could see the suprised glances of some of my "allies". "Who might you be?" asked Donovan "I am Mikael Eisenstein ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael "Oi Mike!" called one of the 'Unforgiven' "You still set on going to this ball fing then?" He asked hoping i would have changed my mind. "Yes Alex, I ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Mikael "Iron Maiden eh." I thought a moment. "Didn't she work with my Dad when he robbed Fort Knox?" "Yep. She used the money from that job to pay for ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Personality: Calm and intelligent but in battle becomes a blood thirsty beserker. Appearance: Shaggy blonde surfer hair, balck hooded trenchcaot worn over

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Mikael I was handed a peice of paper and sent off to find my room. 208a. I wandered along until i saw some of the others walking as if they ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Ok i wasn't sure so i input the angry teacher. I hope thats OK*

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 16 Sex: Male Status: Goth for now (They have the best 'toys') Description : Personality: He is well known for both sides for being exceptionally good ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    * Sorry Ballow i was having a bad day and i guess it affected my characters* I'm better off without him i thought thinking of the man i had inadvertently ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Mikael After the power testing i wandered over and got my bag. As i was walking back i accidentally nudged a kid from the year above. "Hey watch where your ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Super hero high

    Hey i need a roomy altho bare in mind my nightmares start fires and ill be pretty moody at first.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Woops sorry* Whisper, whisper, whisper. All of it about me and none of it good. Why was just because my father was one of the infamous supervillains of the decade ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    *Were just about to complete another hike across camp to some test or challenge or summin*

    Mar 19, 2009


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist