User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Medium length messy blonde hair, Dark hazel eyes, Black trousers, Black shirt, White waistcoat (Had just been to a family party when ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael After Alex had fed me a huge meal and helped me drink i began to feel better. Not only better but faster and stronger. When Alex dropped a spoon ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Mikael After my encounter with the Nordish guard i returned to my work, the constant clang of hammer on steel soon calmed me down. A few moments later the familiar ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael "Listen buddy i need something now. I don't care what caliber it is as long as it will put down any unwanted visitors." I shouted at the shopkeeper. "Hey ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gluttonies

    Mikael I swiped my card through the slot, placed my hand on the scanner and looked into the green light. " Welcome, Mikael Eisenstein " said a disembodied robotic voice. ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael Finally the firey pain which had wracked my body began to burn out. Slowly feeling returned to my extremeties until finally i had complete control of my body. I ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael I sat down in the centre of the clearing and emptied my head of everything but the flow of magic through me. I lay one hand on the mossy ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gluttonies

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Role: Angel Pilot History: Part of a military programme working on "captured" Gluttonies. He was working in the now infamous Hangar 42 when ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Mikael "Who are you?" I asked the young lady stroking my chin. "I am Whimsy, leader of Clan Echelon and who are you?" She asked looking at me through her ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael "They shall fly straight enough." "Are you blind, Sir?" I asked Meer "No. I see more c...clearly than you can imagine." He replied proudly "Then you saw me destroy ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael The world swam in and out of focus as my body spasmed around me. Such pain i had never known. And never will again , i thought with a ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael "Give me a few moments to make some arrangements and then we shall begin." I turned away from our hoasts. "Alex where are you my friend." Hesitantly Alex stepped ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Mikael [i]Ting, ting, ting.[b] The sound of my hammer against the blade of yet another sword for the assassin trainees. Suddenly i heard the sound of raised voices in the ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Mikael I looked at the odd group through the trees and noticed the gun pointed at me. "Hey point that thing somewhere else unless you feel like carrying that hand ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    * Hey can someone pull me in? I'm on a motorbike roaring towards the castle, where incidentally, no one seems to be* Mikael I turned of the road and eased ...

    Apr 8, 2009


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data