User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "April i refuse to leave you here on your own. As much good as your power is if that creature is anything to go by were in deep schtuk." ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "Which way do we go?" Asked April "I'll see if there is any trace of the power that brought us here. Something that powerful should leave a mark i ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I ran through the corridors bouncing from room to room until finally i found Alex and a few of the Unforgiven armed holed up in three ajoining rooms. "Alex ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *They are falling into the mirror through into the other world*

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael There was deffinitely something weird going on. I didn't even know these people yet they knew from the minute i stepped out of the house. Still i hadn't seen ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael Battles raged all around the building. I could hear screams and shouts and the clash of metal but nothing would distract me. Had i been able to think about ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "We'll get Kimberlee and get out" i assured April. "No one will get hurt." Except Carlos, i thought, and his master. Where does he get all the power from ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Talent Thief

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Appearance: Medium length shaggy blonde hair, leather breast plate over a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black waistcoat with red lining, ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I was hugging April when a voice rang out, a voice vrimming with power, a voice who's commands i could not deny. A red haired man walked into the ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I watched as Joshua swerved unsteadily on crutches down the corridor away from me. I headed down the corridor and walked into the room he had just been in ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "I wonder where Jason is off in such a hurry." "Ah don't worry about it" replied Cappy calmly. "He'll be back." "Hey who else is hungry." "Me!" came a ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I filled a bucket with water and levitated off the floor above the others heads. Perfect, i'll drop buckets from here and they'll never get me. Then it will ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I laughed as i watched Kimberlee beat Jason. I took a deep, long chug of my magners before letting a burp which i turned into a huge roar. "Dude ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "Hey you gonna get those soda's or what?" I laughed at Jack. "I would if i could get to the door." After a couple of minutes of wriggling and ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael "Thanks for the lift, Dad." I hoped of the back of my Dad's 1800cc Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle. I jogged up the steps to Zekes front door. I rang ...

    Apr 20, 2009


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short