User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Mikael Eisenstein Male human or vampire or something else: Werelion apperance: Long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, black knee high combat boots with 6 shiny buckles on each, ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I looked down at Aprils smiling failing face buried in my chest and felt happy. For the first time since we got here i wasn't worrying or hiding anything. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I was like a God. I stood watching the Colours lying around curled in balls just as Goths poured in the door. I had to thank Mac for this, ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war DT

    The speaker machine (called ULAS) is for the dance. Mac built it to be used by the Goths to gain a big advantage over the Colours by taking them down ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I sat and held April as she sobbed against my chest. "April, April it's alright. We'll find her, i promise. And i think a place to stay was a ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The battle for freedom

    Hey can Mikael claim April? Also i was think that this power build up would continue until eventually BLAM but thankfuly no one would be hurt as someone would notice ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I watched the band play from by the punch comforted by the knowledge I could any of them tonight with Lombardi's full support. Earlier on i had had Mac ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael Lombardi had promised me Mac would be looked after. I started my hunt for a sicko at the scene of the crime in the new threads Lombardi had given ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael Since i had gone to sleep i felt different. I was filled with power, but now i had a purpose for it. Every person i touched i quietly gave ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael "Your the girl form the clearing" i said turning to Lalaith. "Um, yes" she said blushing. "I'm sorry i was so rude. I just had other things on my ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Mikael "Whimsy" i said as a stood by her side. Ever since i had been accepted i had been staying close to Whimsy eager to learn the history of my ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I stood up and walked over to April in time to see her shudder. Quietly i placed my hand on her shoulder and warmed her up. She looked up ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael "Alright Mr.Lombardi i'll do it. Someone has to bring this sick bastard to justice but can i ask you a favour in return?" "Ask away" smirked Lombardi. "My friend ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    *Can some one pm me the link to the dt now ive 'editted' my post*

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Talent Thief

    Mikael "Mikael, my friend, i have an urgent job for you and your Red Corsairs" said Rheall. "And what would that be my leige?" I asked calmly. "The Lunar Wolves. ...

    Apr 26, 2009


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead