-
Re: san francisco total war
Christian "Christian," came the voice through my police radio. "You there?" "Yeah i'm here" i replied picking up the mike. "We need you to head out to a hotel. We ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Crossroads
Sorry guys i gotta drop out. I've got exams soon and it's unfair on you guys if i don't keep up.
May 2, 2009 -
Re: The Battle for Freedom
Mikael When April kissed me evrything slid into place. Lights flashed, the world swam. The kind of kiss you see in the movies. Except it was real. The glowing beautiful ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: The Battle for Freedom
Mikael So April had seen right through me, i thought, so what? It's not like i don't have enough energy to share. I greatfully wolfed down my pop tart before ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
Name: Christian Arkensop Age: 28 Gang: COPS profession: Foot soldier History: Born into the beginning of San Fransiscos fall into disrepair, he saw the world around him getting worse everyday. ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Crossroads
name- Mikael Eisenstein age- 18 gender-Male appearance-Medium length shaggy blonde hair, black jeans, black new rocks, grey t-shirt and a black hooded trench coat. personality-Think Prince Charming wi
May 2, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
Mikael I pushed the bike around another corner heading for the crossroads where Mac was supposed to meet me. I could see him as i pulled up toward the junction. ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: The Battle for Freedom
Mikael I craddled April gently as she fell to sleep. I used some of my power to kepp her warm and fed then rest into her and her ankle watching ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: }Le Château du Seul.}
Ok what are we going to do? The kings men have now left (Sorry about the attack thing, i did edit but i guess i was too late). So now ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Mikael "A proposition involving the gathering of players before a game which will end in either the death of a king and positions of power for those who fell him, ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: The Battle for Freedom
Mikael "April, can i ask you something?" I asked looking down at her. "Sure" she smiled. "You can ask whatever you like." "You can conjure anything right?" "Yes" she replied ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: In the life of vampires
Mikael A new school year, a new class. If only, i thought whistfully, watching a rag tag bunch of teenager walked out onto the rugby field. "Alright class, get a ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
Mikael As soon as i got out of the building i ran straight for where i had parked my pristine Harley CVO 1800 Screamin' Eagle. I quickly opened the back ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: In the life of vampires
When are we gonna start? Also people give Mikael a break. At least lets start before you drown him in drool. Silly people he is fictional.
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: In the life of vampires
Well thank you for the intrest. I forgot to add up for love. Why can i see my character being the centre of problems? Oh well :)
Apr 30, 2009
