User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael 'Meet and Greet', what the hell were the teachers thinking? After the fight in the cafeteria and that 'nasty scuffle' earlier, how had they not realised people were not ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael Kaden flew past Quin and Sonnet landing in a bloody heap. "You don't hit ladies" i roared as i divbed between them landing on his chest and pummeling his ...

    May 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The battle for freedom

    Maybe Mikael versus April make it all emotionally dark and twisty?

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael I saw Sonnet change and rake Jadens face. I was going to kill him, i was going to bloddy kill him. I grabbed a rock in each hand charged ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Mikael I finished my lessons for the day, changed into some more comfortable clothes, hopped on my Harley Davidson CVO 1800 Screamin' Eagle and sped home. As soon as i ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael I stood up and spat out the clod of dirt i swallowed during my skid. This is ridiculous, i thought angrily, my power is nothing like the elementals yet ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *Hey can Queen Mab please hurry and post. Mikael is getting cold ;)*

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael "Oh come on, Sir. You know i shouldn't be in this detention it was an accident." "Mr Eisentein, blowing up a car is NOT an accident." "I didn't mean ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Mikael "Of course it is more complicated than it sounds. Is anything ever simple? To kill the King we will need certain things. An assassin, greater than any known to ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Mikael I looked up away from April's reassured face to see what looked like giant TV's floating across the sky. "Ok" i asked looking around at the others. "Any idea ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael "Mac stay here and watch the bike. I'll be right back." I reached into my saddlebag, took out my AK 101 and was about to head out the driveway. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The battle for freedom

    Well we are supposedly hugely powerful so on this planet i gain power much faster than on Earth. This is the huge power thing that has affected my appearance, shocked ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Mikael I looked up from the now departing men to see a feiry haired woman stood on the landing. Why had she interfered? We were obviously going to win and ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Name: Mikael Esienstein Age: 16 Ability: Mikael has the mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 or he was when he died Gender: Male Personality: A loyal soldier to the King, no mission is too dangerous, i mean he's already died ...

    May 2, 2009


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp