-
Re: High School
Mikael Our fight was interrupted before it got going. First a Basilisk, then when we went air borne a dragon. We turned back and Mac apologised before we picked up ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: High School
Mikael I turned away from some unimportant girl under a tree and stalked off. Mac tripped on a root and i laughed before he threw a fireball in my face. ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: High School
Mikael I spotted various old faces as we returned to school. The victims of my brother and i, and the goody goodys who tried and failed to stop us. I ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Can someone pull Mikael in?
May 23, 2009 -
Re: High School
Sorry we were a little eager to start! Please read them though :) We will post more soon. From the Brothers Grim
May 22, 2009 -
Re: High School
Cypher "This is gonna be a long day." I looked in the rear view mirror to see police cars screech round the corner. "Time to try out some of the ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: High School
Name: Cypher Lucifer Eisenstein Gender: Male Age/Year: 16/Sophomore??(I'm British!) Creature: Demon Appearance/picture: 6ft 1. Medium length shaggy blonde hair and peircing red eyes all the time. Blac
May 22, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Mikael I finished clipping up my boots and left the quiet, comfortable solace of the library. I wandered down ot the kitchen and grabbed a cup of blood. I knocked ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: The Battle for Freedom
Mikael Robots swarmed towards from the ground and suddenly from the sky. Oh no you don't, i thought blasting four out of the sky in a stream of superheated wind. ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
Mikael "Ok Mac. You toilets upstairs, theres food in the fridge, your bedroom is in the centre and i'll have a man in each of the surrounding rooms while you ...
May 20, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Mikael I sat quietly on top of a spire looking out into the gardens. It was nice to just sit here and have some time to myself. No Ren, no ...
May 15, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war DT
Good idea Someone needs to message Kobain and see if he is still in this
May 15, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
Mikael I shot out of the grounds and round the corner, followed shortly after by four more motorbikes and two hummers. We blasted down lane until we reached the safehouse. ...
May 14, 2009 -
Re: Scorched Earth
Mikael ~recieving from Mainframe We have a disturbance on the border. Take your hover bike and investigate. You are qualified for lethal force. I ran up out of the caves ...
May 13, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 25 but appears 18 appearance: Medium length shaggy blonde hair, black shirt with rolled up sleeves, black jeans and black military boots. 6ft 2. He is ...
May 13, 2009
