User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Hey were not evil! Are we?* Love Team Grey Alpha

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "He saved my life!" "And don't you forget it." I smiled. It had been so long since i had been able to claim anyone as a friend but Sophia ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Mikael "Watch it!" I cried as they crashed headlong into me. "Sorry," they replied sheepishly, blushing wen i noticed them holding hands. "It was bound to happen eventually." I smiled ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    *I thought this was dead. Some one bring Mikael in? Please :)*

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael Eisenstein "Hey Mikey, can you shift that car over in the east block?" Called my father across the vast junkyard. "Sure, Dad." I smiled running across the yard until ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Cypher "Mac watch carefully this time." I placed my hands on the table and allowed my demonic side to begin to flow before cutting it off. Then i gently nudged ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Mikael-Death-Grey Alpha "Mikey they have found some of the bugs." Said Plague nonchalantly. "Just the obvious ones?" "Yes but they are planning a closer inspection later." "Let them look. No ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 18 Gender:Male What you are: Prisoner Special Gift: His skin takes on the properties of whatever he is touching eg steel=Strength, tough skin, magnetic and conducts ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Mikael The world swam in nd out of focus and suddenly my footing was a lot less secure. Ki said something but i couldn't decipher it through the blasting pain ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael I heard a voice from upstairs. A voice i was sure i recognised from somewhere. A fight. In the city. A few years ago. I knew that voice. I ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Cypher "What took you so long?" Mackenzie greeted. "I was testing a theory." I smiled looking at Alyssia. "Partial transformation. I was wondering what would happen if we only partly ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Mikael "Hunter," i smirked. "She knows exactly what i am capable of." "Mikael don't" said Ki simply stepping between me and the hunter. "Make me" i laughed in her face. ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Mikael I couldn't help laughing at Dianas outburst. "You really think WE are going to give our real names and designations to a bunch of kids who havent even graduated? ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Mikael After a breig conversation i was finally faced with the team of academy students who would be entering my work zone. "Hello Ryan Ashley," i couldn't help smiling at ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Mikael I watched Stylers delicious dance of death as he killed the other horsemen. I didn't know their names but i still felt a certain attatchment to the whom with ...

    Jun 5, 2009


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison