-
Re: The Asylum
Mikael I was led into a room by the girl from the corridor. "They can't keep us here. I won't let them. This is wrong" We are people! We have ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
Name: Cypher Title: Lord of War Gender: Male Age they look: 28 Appearance: Medium length shaggy blonde hair, deep red eyes brimming with power, ripping muscles covered by iron half ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Mikael "Nurse, check your not too fried." Said the woman guard coldly. "Fried?" I laughed. "Thats an understatement. You people tried to frigging electrocute me!" "Your shocker is a little ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Mikael "Wow. Not bad at all. Most people can't get past the weird static in my head. Something to do with my power. Its pretty weird." She looked at me ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael I couldn't help but smile at their reactions. So long as Luke wore that ring i could find him, and if i could find him, i could get my ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Mikael Ashlyn gave me an odd loo and i had to resist the urge to laugh. "Calm down, it's ok." My words sounded hollow as i could completely sympathise with ...
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Tarragon College
Mikael I saw a girl break away from the group and i tapped her on the shoulder. "Would you care to dance ma cheri?" I asked as nicely as i ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Mikael A guard lifted me bodily off the ground and began walking toward the door. He was intercepted and i was dragged away in a daze by a woman. It ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael I clambered up out of the dirt and turned to Luke. "Well done, Monsieur Prince. Not many men can boast having landed a blow on me." I flexed my ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Mikael "0636 please step forward." I stood up and marched angrily on to the stage. "What do you plan to do during your time here?" "I am going to get ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
*Yep thats right*
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael While Johnny got comfortable on some hay, i wandered out into the night air. I threw my cloak off and ran out into the night. It was nice to ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Mikael After i grew tired of dceimating the room and the lack of reaction i was getting from the children in the lounge i lay down on the bed and ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Mikael I looked wild eyed around the room, desperate to find a way out. I grabbed the metal with some food on and tried to change but nothing happened. Something ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Mikael " I am Mikael, Iron Knight of the Sanguine, righter of wrongs, defender of innocents ..." I was abruptly cut off by Johnny. "He is an all around do ...
Jun 17, 2009
