User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Mikael I saw a figure grab a woman from the street into an alleyway and quickly ran down to stop whatever was about to happen. It was bad enough with ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cypher - Lord of War "Hello,Cypher" said Akira calmly. It was clear from her face she had been crying yet even in sadness she was a vision of beauty. "M'lady." ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Gender: Male Personality: Changeable, when he is working with engines or driving he is calm but when he thinks about how he was forgotten he ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "I would like to stay. I could do with a break from my quest and i have almost run out of villains to defeat or people to save. That ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cypher - Lord of War I was lifted from my violent haze to face the sintilating and seductive face of Akira the Goddess of Lust. Ever practiced in calming my ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Suddenly a giant foot decended and squashed them followed closely by a voice from the heavens announcing "And now for something only very slightly different."

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cypher - God of War "All of you stop it!" I roared brandishing a large spiked warhammer. "All of you, just STOP!" How could they keep up their petty squabbles ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    *Someone pull me in me in? Please?*

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Mikael - Shadow I blasted around the corner to see the park, filled with foul demons, slowly being pushed back. I spun my bike and crashed through the gates of ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cypher Lord of War "Ektorion if may make a suggestion. Whilst we make our move on the Arch-enemy perhaps the others may also fulfil a role in this most important ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Mikael-Shadow "Mikey we got trouble over in the park." Came the voice of Amy, my fathful watcher. "Can't the others handle it?" I asked groggily, still slightly hung over from ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *Is it too late to join?* Name- Mikael Eisenstein Age-Nineteen Gender- Male Appearance- Medium length spiked blonde hair, 6ft 1in, grey jeans, black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, red ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cypher - Lord of War There were no two ways about it. Lord Khan was dying. No ifs, no buts. I could feel it in the walls. The castle was ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael "I'm afraid so far you are the only one, although i'm sure there are others." "Great. Just fantastic. How the hell are a metal man and an exploding girl ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "Cool." I sat down in stoney silence remaining deathly still, not even breathing. "Is something bothering you?" Asked Sophia looking at me. 'Of course something is wrong!' i thought ...

    Jun 22, 2009


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae