User avatar

Skull3670

  • OOC Archive Re: Midnight Call^^ DT

    So what shall Mikael, Mr Wink the cavern troll and Sophia do?

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael I looked up at the huge clouds floating above me. This was not looking good. When the first flakes of snow began to drop i almost laughed out loud. ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael I stomp angrily toward the mass of now unarmed guards. My every foot fall leaving a dent in the floor. "Not so tough now are you?" I shouted at ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael As soon as reached the weak spot i felt a jolt of power. Perfect, i thought watching as the meatl of my fingers bacame vicious perfect claws. I took ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Completely Awesome Battle

    ... ran about scream and crying, their veiws now going unheard. "What are you playing at?" Chattered Skull maniacally. "Be careful with that. Those status weapons should be used with ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael The doors opened and we ended up facing a wall of guards. Almost instantly a ball of electrified water sent some of them flying, stunning the others momentarily. "It's ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael "So Gruff is it true what they say? Can you really turn stuff to dust?" I asked eagerly. "Its not quite as simple as that but yes. I can ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael "Take me to the elevator." I demanded before following her down the hallway. First i needed to get rid of my ankle shocker, then i needed to bust out ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    *Sorry i got a little bit confused :/ Just write whatever you think appropriate*

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Completely Awesome Battle

    "No! Not the meatballs!" wailed Skull looking down at the carnage. "Won't someone think of the spagetti? Now its all alone. Ball less. Its purpose in life is over." Snoink ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Completely Awesome Battle

    Little did she know that Skull3670, the mighty undying unthinking skull was blasting through the atmosphere toward them. "Hello people." I called as a flew through the sky, teeth chattering ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael Ada singed my arm and that brought something out in me. "I'll go back to my room but i'm not going alone." I put my hand on the wall ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Mikael Raini set off, closely followed by Blake. I grabbed his arm but he shrugged me off. "Blake come on." He didn't look back. "Blake come on listen to me. ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael The others scattered at the sound of footsteps and i was left in the corridor with Ada. A group of scientists and a handful of guards came sprinting around ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael There conversation began to fade in and out of my mind. I could feel the metal beginning to recede and as i looked down my skin began skin once ...

    Jul 13, 2009


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet