User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "Actually Sam, i would prefer it if you didn't distract my crew we have work to do." "Ooh a raid!" She smiled happily. "Maybe now shut up and get ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Observations / The Tree

    No matter when my life is taken, I will be the only one to notice the loss. For another will quickly rise in my place And I will be forgotten. ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "Look Georgie were only kids. We need help from bigger, scary and more experienced pirates." "We already have your fathers men coming with us!" She spat angrily. "I love ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "Well, I've been a bit short on work recently, and the pockets of Bigor and I are dangerously close to being empty. So I was wondering if you were ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael I couldn't help but laugh at Georgies typically moody reaction. The girls would never get it. It wasn't my fault that girls threw themselves at me. If anyone was ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    *Sure we can start. People can always drop in from other parts of the galaxy.* Mikael "Alicia?" Came the voice of pirate captain from downstairs. "Alicia where are you?" "I'm ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Picking up a date

    Very good. Only a few comma mistakes that others have already pointed out. Kudos for the amazing satirism.

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "Whats wrong with me?" I shouted angrily. "I'll tell you whats wrong with me! Im a VAMPIRE, evil in a corpse and worse i thought i could love. Yes ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Name - Mikael Eisenstein Age - 17 Appearance - 6ft with shaggy sandy blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Striking hazel eyes, tanned by his time cleaning the ships ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael I was filled with absolute rage but i couldn't let it show. My breif outburst at Sophia made me feel ashamed until i remembered just who was the cause ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Ok Kobain72 and I have been throwing this idea around for a while now. I hope you enjoy it. The Human race has expanded and colonised much of the galaxy. ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Midnight Call^^ DT

    Mikael Ok i have an idea. Mikael is all upset cos Sophia turned him down cos she loves Peter. This makes Mikael dark, twisty, blah, blah, blah. Anyways when he ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael I gave her my best bad boy smirk revealing just a little fang. "Alright then," i said giving her the best of my hypnotic charm. "I guess you can ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael After taking my fathers spear and gathering some other peices of equipment i was ready to go. Mr Wink appeared in the doorway all bristling muscle but now weilding ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    *We are still fighting and i dunno where ephriam is*

    Jul 20, 2009


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian