User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "Leave?" I laughed. "Why would i leave? I'm not afraid of you and your precious cats and as for brains, i have 200 years of learning at some of ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Cypher the Scissor Knight "A potato! I can't even bare to look at those things. Do you know how many of those i saw floating around in her stomache?" I ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "Ooh thats cold." I replied feigning a hurt look. "I was drunk, i would never have done anything to hurt you on purpose." "What like dump me at the ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Name: Alex Eisenstein (Son of April and Mikael) [Aww they got married] Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: The mixture of April and Mikael created a kid who would forever be ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "You foolish mongrel." I smirked. "That won't kill me and you know it. I don't breathe, i don't sleep and i don't eat. I could hunt you for all ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael Peter! There he was, the man who had caused the shattering of my heart, and he didn't even have the decency to be dead. Suddenly he had Sophia in ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael Eisenstein I was sat in my chair by the view screen when i saw a familiar ship number appear on the long range scanners. The Jaymes ship was back ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael "You sit down right now!" I snarled pushing him back into his seat. "We need to get to the nearest city. I did not just escape from that place ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael We continued the journey in silence until we reached a cross roads. Instantly i recognised Luke and that bird of his but it took me a little longer to ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael Eisenstein As soon as we were a safe distance from the mercenary cruiser, i marched angrily over to the makeshift prison before kicking open the door and grabbing the ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Cypher the Scissor Knight I was sat in the comfortable smell land mass the Ms Exodus called her stomach. For days i had been floating around on a particularly tough ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Ok i have major writers block :( someone keep Mikael, Mr Wink and Sophia moving please.

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael Georgie stepped infront of me a look of anger on her face. "Move" i snarled making her jump back. Instantly she composed herself and stepped back in the way. ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael As i strode towards there ship through the cover of the hovels i could see a man desperately flicking switches in the cockpit. Thats not gonna work, i thought ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Name: Cypher Age: 100 Gender: Male Species: Scissor Knight Location at Start: In (Mass) Exodus stomach. Will 'escape' later. Personality: Sharp wit and obsessive innuendoing make him a difficult perso

    Jul 23, 2009


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)