User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael Ashlyn wandered into the next room closely followed by the sound of the heater being turned on. I turned on the TV while i unpacked the bags of food. ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Name- Haven Age- 18 Species- Werelion What you prefer to eat- Anything meat and bloody Description- 6ft1, slender through the shoulders, with multi toned blue dyed hair and light blue ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex Eisenstein Laurel brought a guy in and introduced him as Shaun. I gave him a cursory glance and decided i had no qualms with him being in the house. ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    *Come on people please don't let this die!!*

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael Olivers wheel chair clattered down the stairs as a feirce wind blew through the cellar doors. I grabbed the door handle, not even reacting as my skin took its ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I strolled back into the cramped little abode i shared with Ashlyn, laden down with a weeks worth of food and drink. "Hey let me give you a hand ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 17 Ability: Mikael has the mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it. ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael Eisenstein "Well, well, well. What are we going to do with you?" I asked holding Evins hair. I had tried to make a show of being angry for Georgie ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex Eisenstein "That would be awesome Alex," Caroline winked at me. After that i wasn't paying much attention. My head was filled with lug nuts, chassis, fuel injection and months ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex Eisenstein I pulled into the parking lot, my old mustang thrumming steadily. "Alex!" I turned toward the source of the sound. My younger sister Eloise smiling happily. "Hey Ella," ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "Georgie, Krysten, be on high alert. I may have told Miss Jaymes too much and she is one of the few people i know foolish enough to attempt a ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "We, huh? So the great Mikael has opened up his ship to a crew again? I thought you could handle everything on your own, or at least with only ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *Grr I will have my revenge!! :P I'll post properly in a bit*

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *I'll join if you want another male character.*

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Mikael "Let me live? Oh my foolish fledgeling. Their is a reason i was so famous. The vampire hero who protected the just and fed on the evil. At our ...

    Jul 30, 2009


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester