User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Ok im not sure what to write :/

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex I felt the blade slash down across my wrist and watched as a little crimson tide washed onto the floor. With each drop that fell, the raw energy contained ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Ok Some guy is on the phone threatening Quin Mikael, Ashlyn and Sonnet are on the dodgems Someone tried to get into Mikaels mind and failed and is now attacking ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Woops sorry

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    I'm waiting for Nye to post :/

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cypher I heard the crys of battle down the corridor and was about to charge into battle when i remembered the hand still on my knee and the beautiful goddess ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex "Look, we have to get out of here," Eloise replied. "W-What is going on?" Maggie asked. "Why do we have to go?" "Because I said so!" Ella practically screamed. ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael "We're at the fair. Nothings going to happen," laughed Ashlyn. I was about to agree when i felt a strange probing sensation in the back of my head. Oh ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael "We're at the fair. Nothings going to happen," laughed Ashlyn. I was about to agree when i felt a strange probing sensation in the back of my head. Oh ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Haven "Oh, but it is," i growled. The strange creature stepped forward. "I'm sorry, but we are in the mountains. Mountain lions belong in the mountains, not lions like you. ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex Eisenstein Caroline and Maggie exchanged an odd look and it was evident from there faces it was something embarassing. Caroline turned back to Ella and a few moments later ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Haven i stepped out to face the rising. I could feel the change my coming. The beast within ached for the sweet release of another night. The pain hit like ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex "Lets go then," i smiled, eager to forget our argument. I yanked open the squeeky car door. I could see out of the corner of my eye Caroline and ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex Eisenstein I popped open the car door and turned to Shaun. "Okay then. See ya there. We normally hang out at the booth by the window." The brother in ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael The thrill of blasting through the city at a most definitelly illegal speed cleared my head of all thoughts of the strange feelings Ashlyn had created in me. We ...

    Aug 16, 2009


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard