User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael As soon as the wall blew out sirens set of all over. Lights flashed, guns blazed and angry and startled paramilitary opened fire ... On an empty space. The ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    I'll be with the back up Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age:16 Code number: Gamma636 Why they can't return to society: When he is threatened his skin becomes a strange iron coloured ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I parked my bike around the corner and wandered around the row of houses. To the casual observer i was just a kid going for a walk in a ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex "So...shouldn't we go after her?"Shauns voice broke the silence. "Of course we should go after her!" I snapped at him angrily. "Everybody grab your coats. Were going to the ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael "Deal with it when it comes?" I laughed. "Are you crazy? If that THING comes back i'll kill it right then and there. I'm getting out of here in ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael The tracks ended a few feet short of the road but the direction they had gone seemed obvious. "Come on Mikael think!" I scolded myself. "Ashlyns life is on ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael The roar of the engine and Ashlyn smiling face were all i could think of as i threw my bike round corners, ignoring every warning sign. I had to ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mikael The doors ripped out and brought me out of my daze. "I found you!" Shreiked the guard. "I FOUND YOU!!!" She screamed looking straight at me an raising her ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex Caroline wobbled and nearly fell. i reached out an caught her in the nick of time. I blushed and let her go. "Ok whats going on? Where the hell ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Alex "I don't know, but I do know that things are about to stop. I'll- Well I'll make them." Ella wrapped me up in a hug. It remind me of ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Haven "Get out of here, or I will make you." "Now thats not very nice," i smirked. "Curiosity killed the cat." growled Lee. "It's a good job i'm not a ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    *Ok i'm very lost. Anyone care to bring in Haven??*

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mikael "What did you do with my father? Where is he?" Asked Evin. "I don't know. If he was lucky his bodyguard woke up and took him home before he ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I sat alone in the hospital. Quin had disappeared the moment he found out where Sonnet was. All around me people from the fair were screaming and bleeding. The ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael I lifted Ashlyn from her car and carried her over to a bench before sending Sonnet for water. A few moments later our quiet little patch was rocked by ...

    Aug 30, 2009


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid