-
Re: The Darker Side of the Street
Name: Cypher Lucifer Eisenstein Gender: Male Age/Year: 16/Sophomore??(I'm British!) Creature: Demon Appearance/picture: 6ft 1. Medium length shaggy blonde hair and peircing red eyes all the time. Blac
Sep 29, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael I clung on to Ashlyn as we blasted through the fading light of the evening toward the apartment. It had certainly been one hell of a day. From quietly ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
Mikael Alright, i thought solemnly, i've had enough of this. I lifted my booted foot of the ground and brought it down with a crack far louder than a simple ...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael "Can you walk?" Asked Ashlyn, worry clearly evident on her face. "I can try to help support you, but i'm not that strong." I smiled weakly and felt blood ...
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael I lay gasping, clutching at the multitude of half healed holes in my chest. My breathing came in ragged painful streaks. I rolled and to my sat and spat ...
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael The last of them men fell and we stopped to savour our breif moment of victory. I looked over at the others. We had been through a lot let ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing
Mikael A female figure came running down the sands to meet me. As they got closer i got a strange feeling i had seen them before. "Lheah? Is that you?" ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
Mikael The men looked a little less sure of themselves when the very ground they stood on began to shake and roil. I was feeling pretty sure of myself when ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing
Mikael I marched ceaselessly through the baking sun. Along my journey i spotted several distinctive types of the species that inhabitted this planet. Some, like those i had encountered earlier, ...
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing
Mikael Having dispatched a few assualts by a few of the more curious creatures i reached into the cockpit and put on my headset. "Commander this is 636. I have ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael Although i knew Ashlyn was right it still pained me to watch her go. After all the fear and worry, finding her alive and kicking was the best thing ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
Mikael I trudged the city, my packback filled with food that would keep me and the few malformed around the lake alive for the time being. As much i loved ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
Name-Mikael Eisenstein Age-17 Group-Malformers Power/s-Tremor. Earthquakes and massive geoforming events are his thing. Weapon/s-A sawn off shotgun and a hunting rifle. Weakness- Anything that flies.
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Mikael I turned to the man and kicked him squarely in the nuts before carefully lifting Ashlyn from her seat. I managed to leave mostly uninterupted as they seemed to ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing
Mikael I launched my pod from the ship while it was still in high altitude. For most the shock of landing would have splintered bone and turned organs for jelly. ...
Sep 10, 2009
