-
Re: Misfit Circus
[b]Mikael, Unbreakable skin[b] After all the commotion and emotion of the day, come nightfall i was more than ready to sleep. As soon as i lay down to rest, i ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael I watched them walk away with a heavy heart. I was suprised at who had gone and who had stayed. I watched with a deep cold sadness as Alura ...
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael I heard the note of uncertainty in Vipers voice. "Kili we are people not creatures. We don't cast each other aside when we cease to be useful. We all ...
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
Mikael "Paris?" I smiled happily. "Paris sounds perfect. I long to return to the big city. The hustle and the bustle." "And your eagerness to go has nothing to do ...
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael Everyone scattered to find something to fight Kili with. I didn't have that problem. I grabbed one of the hammers we used forputting up the bigger tents. Hefting it ...
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Deliverance
Name: Mikael Eisenstein. Codename Goliath. Age:28 Weight: 145 pounds SecTor: Bullets Appearance: Think bad ass prince charming. Sparkling golden hair, deep blue eyes, a wry smirk and a handsomely squa
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael I was woken up by a commotion in the tent. Zeb and Viper were up and half way out the door before i sat up. I heard something about ...
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael Having sucessfully found a cola and managing to lose track of everyone, i headed for the boys tent. Daemyn was barfing his guts up outside the tent. Coughing to ...
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael In all the havoc no had one noticed my angry shout. Still really peeved i strode off towards some trees. When i thought i was far enough away from ...
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing
Mikael I could see my arrival and return to Lheah's life was causing her some discomfort. I could remember how she been. In fact some flash backs of her haunted ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael Hayden looked down at me sat in my ditch. "Show didn't go well?" he asked with a look of genuine concern. "No, no. The show was amazing. I just ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael The show ended, leaving me with such a buzz. The audience had given my act rapturous applause. I had been on fire (well not litterally, although that might be ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael I was a woken by the yells of the boys as an air horn went off followed by screams as fire filled the tent. I just stood laughing uncontrollably. ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael I left Viper in the heat and walked back to the party. I stepped back without lokking crashing into someone. "Hey sorry. My names Mikael." The guy just stared ...
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Mikael Fee came wandering over to where Viper and i were sat talking. She gave Haden an odd look and Viper introduced him. "Alura's having a dance party. You guys ...
Oct 11, 2009
