User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael "This has been going on for too long," I growled. "We need to do it, Fey. We need to kill Kili." As crazy as it sounded it was the ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Ignore this post

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael "Ha. You? Kill me? How pray tell will you do that? What are you going to hit me with the hammer? Take over my bike and drive it at ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I knocked Carmel to the side and managed to grab hold of Daemyn. As a dragged him down the hill toward the hammer, my hammer jerked up and hit ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I saw smoke coming from a tree line and a vicious grin split my face. Here i come Daemyn, i thought. You hurt Alura and now i'm gonna hurt ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I stalked out of the tent and picked up a tent hammer once again. This ugly thing was rapidly becoming my weapon of choice. I began a circuit until ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael "Fee your fine. Come on its probably just stress, your under a lot of pressure." I tried to comfort her. Maybe there was a connection between our phantom power ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael Part way down the hill Fee bagan to wriggle again. "I love love!" She shouted leaping deftly out of my arms and leading me back up the hill. She ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael As soon as Fee said the words i had been longing to hear my heart leapt into my throat. All the terrible things that had happened were forgotten. I ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I flew round the bend to where the tents were. Dribing like a maniac i swerved and dodged through the site searching for any sign of Fee. Finally i ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Mikael Ashlyn and I sat quietly on the sofa watching a cheesey horror movie. It was nice, hell it was almost homely. For a few days we had had some ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I spotted Fee and Viper on the ridge of a hilled and gunned the engine, determined to get to them as soon as possible. Then there was a flash ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deliverance

    Mikael Having finished cleaning my rifle, i began strutting around the tiny shack that the Bullets were currently calling home base. After what seemed liked an eternity Jesse finally came ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Mikael I woke up in the middle of the night. Something felt wrong, out of place. It took me a momen to realise, there was still no Viper ... and ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Mikael After the battle and with the help of several od the others, Mikael was finally drawn out of his blood lust fueled battle rage. He didn't speak much after ...

    Oct 26, 2009


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn