User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Skully "Oh. Are you here to say you're sorry?" I asked looking at the figure who had jumped on me. A small female. Her jaw hung ajar. "Well? Oh for ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Name-Haven Everoon aka Overwatch Age- 19 Hero/Villain- Hero Power: Knowledge and to a point foresight Appearance (1): Shaggy blonde hair, deep hazel eyes, baggy t shirt, jeans and the same ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Skully I had barely walked down the corridor before a girl with a bow whirled around to face me, a startled cry slipping out before she regained her composure. She ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The YWS Apartments~DT

    Perhaps the Agency is trying to gather enough writers to do something? Like write a story where the bad guys win and change the world forever. No more happy endings. ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Mikael I strode into the lobby with the distinct air of a man who owned the place. My golden blonde hair shimmered in the light, a distinctly charming predatory smirk ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)

    Haven "What shall i say, Lamika?" I whispered. "So much has changed in such a short time. I think everyone is reeling at the minute." "But what do we do? ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)

    Haven It happened so quickly even my heightened sense had trouble keeping up. Wyverus cry, the familiar stench of death, Taurs stampede and the increasingly familiar whistle of his axe ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)

    Haven "It is impossible, isn't it?" I was a little hurt when Lamika cut me off but Taur rose to his full height and boomed. "No. Haven may very likely ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Exodus to the Mountains

    As Haven schlepped up the mountain, his hammer bouncing between his pack and his shoulder blades he felt a sense of enormous calm. He made weapons. That was what he ...

    Mar 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)

    Haven Once again awoke tired and ashamed. It had happened before. Even with the diamond. But what burned most of all was knowing i had hurt Lamika. Perhaps i was ...

    Mar 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Exodus to the Mountains

    "Who am i?" I laughed scornfully at the question turning to the group of ruffians stood outside my quiet little smithy. "I am Haven Eisenstein, first son of Reth'sa, weapon ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)

    Haven I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was really here. Returned without a scratch. All thanks to Wyverus. I lifted her carefully into my arms and strode towards ...

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The New Infinity (open/ not started)

    Name: Cypher Eisenstein aka the Crimson Harlequin Alliance: Solo Villain Gender: Male Age: 20 Appearance: 6ft3, shaggy blonde surfer hair, deep blue eyes and a devilish smirk. He wears bright ...

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Damsel in Distress

    Cypher "Listen Larkinus i'm sorry about the gun alright? I just, well, i don't know what happened. Strength of the Dragon felt like an extension of my arm. Like it ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)

    The Beast I could hear charging hooves. A familiar smell. The bull man. Large, tough and strong. Worthy prey for a beast so noble and powerful as myself. I waited ...

    Feb 1, 2012


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable