-
Re: The space/time bar and grill
Mikael Eisenstein "Avras you lazy scumbug where are you?" I yelled into the phone. It was opening night and thanks to his appalling timing i was having to serve drinks. ...
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Cypher Lucifer Eisenstein "What the heck?" Thinks hard about if he could have done anything bad enough for the devil (his dad) to have done this to him. "Nope, must ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Fate of the World
Mikael *I thought it was medieval judging by the powers source's :s* I woke up covered in a cold sweat, the womans face burnt into my brain. What the hell ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Mikael Eisenstein Run. Run like hell and keep on running, shortly before being turned into a cloud of ash by lightning. Don't mess with the gods. What your character if ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Report a good character!
I nominate Cypher and Mackenzie Eisenstein from High School. I know one of the characters is mine but some of that stuff still cracks me up to this day. Voodoo ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: The Character Tavern
*Ladies and Gents prepare to meet Mikael Eisenstein* I stared out at the infinity that was the underverse, a world where evil always wins and smiled. I loved my life. ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: The space/time bar and grill
The time/space bar and grill, a place for tired heroes and lonely villans to relax between stories or create some of their own. Simply add the profile of the character ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Fate of the World
Name: Mikael Eisenstein Gender: Male Age (17-20 please): 18 Appearance: 6ft2 with a mane of shaggy blonde hair and startling sea blue eyes. Since he started work as a blacksmith ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen
Mikael I looked at the guy infront. Without warning his features began to morph and suddenly i was looking at a copy of myself. "Problems?" He smirked. "Yeah," I pulled ...
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen
Mikael I strode out to the garage, my black leather trench coat billowing behind me and my black boot crunching on the gravel. I tugged on my helmet, complete with ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen
Mikael I lay in bed unable to sleep. My thoughts kept rewinding to that day. The day none of us few survivors could ever forget. I remembered waking up, hearing ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen
May i drop in ladies and gents? Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 17 Appearance: 6ft2, shaggy blonde hair, always wears shades to hide his eyes which swirl crimson and obsidian Personality: ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Area 52
*No i will not let this die! Back off reaper, i am beyond death. I have seen the Storybook Archive.* Mikael "Who are you?" Came a disembodied voice. I looked ...
Feb 19, 2010 -
Re: Lost Saga!
Kris-Mikael "Tha..than..thank you." I panted, my stamina bar litterally a hairs breadth from causing me to pass out. I heard a thump from behind me and turned to see the ...
Feb 19, 2010 -
Re: Lost Saga!
{b]Kris-Mikael[/b] "Come on guys, get that thing open already!" I yelled. As i good as my character, his minion and the various others were, our levels were just too low ...
Feb 13, 2010
