User avatar

Skull3670

  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Mikael "So be it. If none of you wish to stand with me i will fight this battle for all of living kind. Mr Wink would you be so kind ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Mikael I lay quietly in my tent eyes closed, feeling my honed sense's shutting off. Finally the sweet release of took. Except this night like so many others would not ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lucky Thirteen (Started)

    Mikael I stood quietly through the kings speech and when the time came i opted for the carriage, my unstrung bow and arrows in my quiver wrapped up and placed ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Lucky Thirteen DT

    Name: Mikael Eisenstein Age: 28 Group: Archer Gender: Male Apperance: Shaggy blonde hair, a lsight tan and peircing sea blue eyes. Personality: His gruff exterior hides a protective individual who ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Skull3670 "There's a pool? Oh i am so in! Last one in is a pansy!" I yelled revelling in the feeling of childish freedom. I could see that this place ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: City of Six (Started and Full)

    Deleted.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Mikael I stared idly out of the window, Steve my ever silent companion (the fake skull from whom my name is drawn), stared back. Well this is a nice enough ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: City of Six (Started and Full)

    Deleted.

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    Mikael I looked down at her an smirked. "You expect me to bow a knee to the Court? Really? I who survived the Fall of the High Council and the ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    "White tiger? Is that you?" I asked. "From your writing i was expecting madness, neon stripes and the like. Your just well unique." Because i don't sound stupid, i thought. ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Virals Rising (accepting characters!)

    Mikael aka Subject Six I watched with glee as the gibbering horde charged screaming at the compound, those with half a brain smashing lights as they went. It was not ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Name (user or real name, or both): Skull or Chris Appearance (A picture of you or just written): 6ft3, shaggy blonde surfer hair, chocolate brown eyes (or so i'm told), ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Virals Rising (accepting characters!)

    Mikael aka Subject 6 I looked down from atop a minivan at the carnage around me. Some humans had been driving south for days, obviously heading for a safe compound. ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Virals Rising (accepting characters!)

    *I'll take one of the original 11 if thats ok* Name: Mikael Eisenstein aka Subject 6 Gender:Male Age: 58 Description: 6ft3, the proteins on his skin have been scorched to ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The space/time bar and grill

    *Mikael is guy!*

    Nov 16, 2010


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson