User avatar

SkiiLabor8Flectigoal

  • Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments

    "Well, I am a personal conundrum here," began Sling, dragging the floats of his cold-sunset hair. "They won't recognize me in any occasion - I'm afraid they WILL ask questions ...

    Dec 25, 2022
  • Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments

    Sling figured the group was a little uprooted by the leftover remains of his human body to immort-tendril nature, but dismissed it for sake of progress. "So are we going ...

    Dec 25, 2022
  • Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments

    "Pardon my entrance as well," We said, glancing at clustered Sa & Camilla. "Please think not of me as a spying weasel. Merely eager to assist in whatever way we ...

    Dec 24, 2022
  • Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments

    "Oh our mistake, but best for each here to know exactly how I arrived in this state," the Awareness apologized, with a slight bow. "We are The Sling. Formerly, Zglojik, ...

    Dec 24, 2022
  • Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments

    Sling(s) squinted at Pratik. "Are you suffering an amnesia spell? I was excommunicated from Strongmeadow after I tried to disclose their dubious activity, and none the rest of them would ...

    Dec 24, 2022
  • Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments

    We Slings twisted at the three dangling knots accentuating our chin. "I wouldn't say Strongmeadow are a lot of stooges, but you have a point, they will act the part ...

    Dec 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments [OOC]

    Nice addition Hardy! Dramatic entrances of no purpose, ROFL pfft, wings are all kinds of value hehe. Btw, it was absolutely random that Sling slung towards Camilla. I've to put ...

    Dec 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments [OOC]

    Ok i adapted Sling's Profile; hope it better fits the bill now :D

    Dec 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments [OOC]

    Ok, sorry I read the Plot & the dialogue & suddenly I had this idea burgeoning up & i just started pumping. - Then I saw the character sheet info ...

    Dec 22, 2022
  • Archive Re: Althalos Tournaments

    A wyvern had been listening from the steepled roof over a nearby window. He vaunted his wings, swung into a 180 tilt and swept into the room, spread talons, bulging ...

    Dec 21, 2022


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)