User avatar

Sketch

  • Writing Tips Re: so you want to be a writer?

    "If you have to sit there and rewrite it again and again, don't do it." Since when is it bad to rewrite? I don't agree with most of them, but ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I use a notebook but then transfer it onto the computer to edit. I like writing in a notebook, it's easy for me to consentrate, the computer has so many ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    Yeah I have a notebook... but do I always have it with me? No. I usually just keep a pen with me and write it anywhere possible (even my jeans ...

    Mar 11, 2008


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero