User avatar

Sketch

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    THANK YOU, EVERYONE! JFW1415 - Thanks.. Really what I ment when I said "something for everyone" using The Princess Bride as an example is that it has pretty much everything: ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    CLICHE'S - I'm looking for popular cliche's for a realistic fiction story I'm writing... I normally write fanstasy so I'm not that familiar with realistic fiction cliches. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    because it's the reason for the universe. Why is school boring?

    May 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Extremely dangerous, keep out of reach of children

    I kinda agree, I kinda don't. Character charts are good to keep organized but bad for the reasons mentioned above. I don't use them because my characters change too much ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Showing Time

    How can I write a scene of my character walking through plain or repetive places (like a hallway, a field or a desert) for long amounts of time? She's on ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm guessing a sci-fi or at least something about computers... it makes you think. Maybe something to do with stars and computers? I'd read the back. ---- (possible title for ...

    May 21, 2008


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird