User avatar

Sketch

  • NovMo Archives Re: Ugh... this is getting annoying!

    Yeah This has been bugging me for a while... and I'm sorry in advance if this get's a little rant-y. I've just really want a title. You can skip though ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done NaNoWriMo : .2 years '08 NaNo Name : ShotgunFreedom Genre : Fantasy/Adventure Plot Idea : Twin girls explore the forbidden woods behind there house, only one returns. Three ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    Update: YAY! I've got conflict, hence a plot! It's a lame plot but a plot is a plot... there's so much going on while the MC is getting from point ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Title Help

    Yeah I need help coming up with a title for my NaNo... this is very frustrating for me because I have at least an idea for everything else... I just ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    I've attempted Nano for the past two years... I'd have a plan and everything but then November first would come around and I'd start but then I'd go to Convention ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: so you want to be a writer?

    "If you have to sit there and rewrite it again and again, don't do it." Since when is it bad to rewrite? I don't agree with most of them, but ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: KABOOM!

    Hehe. This made me giggle... Ditto. =] All the advice I have is to describe the fireworks. What do they look like? Do they give off a certain smell? You ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    THANK YOU, EVERYONE! JFW1415 - Thanks.. Really what I ment when I said "something for everyone" using The Princess Bride as an example is that it has pretty much everything: ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    CLICHE'S - I'm looking for popular cliche's for a realistic fiction story I'm writing... I normally write fanstasy so I'm not that familiar with realistic fiction cliches. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Inspiration

    I'm not the greatest at grammar so... What I liked: - How you intertwined the feeling of inspiration with your surroundings. (you were camping weren't you? ;)) - Inspiration is ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Not quite anything at all

    I like the idea, but the wording could use a little work (but I don't get imagery so it might just do as well to stay like it is). Anyways ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Darling Elodie

    Mark - I agree it is too simple. I really just needed something to tell Elodie: "This is what's going on, and this is what your going to do... no ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Darling Elodie

    VSN - This isn't the nursery rhyme, it's a letter, the nursery rhyme is something else which relates to this but at the same time doesn't. =/ I'll work on ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Darling Elodie

    Holly - Thanks... I probably should have added a little summary... but then again the main character reads it and is like "uh? How did my name end up in ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Darling Elodie

    All I have to say is this is written to my main character from her mother. I'm not a poet but this is for my story and is needed... along ...

    May 27, 2008


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold