User avatar

Skeen

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    Don't know what to say that already hasent been said. Your writting is 100x better than your grammar, but that's cool cuz everyone's had trouble with grammar at one point, ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lovely Heart chapter 2

    I second Zankoku, I found it to be enjoyable and interesting, however I think that we got a better look at what Miss Rosette is like than anyone else in ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Predator of the Apocalypse

    Great scene visually. This little segment in particular doesent really reveal much about the characters, I want to know more about them, becuase the more I know, the more I ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Only Hope

    Well, you suggested that I review other works of I want my own works to be reviewed in turn, so I guess I might as well start with you :) ...

    May 26, 2010


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson