User avatar

SkaterPunk2011

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloody Pearls

    It means teeth. Haven't you ever heard someone refer to teeth as pearly whites. It was a basic vampire theme, I'm sorry for the confusion, it's my old ways coming ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Trigger Switch

    Hello again, well for many of my confusing parts i know most people dont get because of where i live it was based around revenge, he cheated on her with ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloody Pearls

    Bloody Pearls I feel you linger closer. And you breathe down my neck. I’m holding back on what’s killing me. For I know what is to be. The piercing pearls ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Trigger Switch

    Sorry about all the errors. I'm just getting use to the writing idea. My friend told me about the site and requested i post some of my work. It may ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Trigger Switch

    Trigger Switch As I touched his frozen lips And shivered at the icy fingertips I tried not to let out a scream When I realized it wasn't a dream I ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Pictures of you

    Thats one of my Favorite SONGS..XD so hardcore i lovvvve IT :P [b]

    Jan 15, 2008


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)