User avatar

SkaterPunk2011

  • Other Poetry Re: Lupins

    To me it seemed as if you were describing a flower that was beautiful and didn't want to ruin. I'm probably wrong but those of more intellectual malfunctions tend to ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Cold

    Well thanks so much SimonCowellLover now I love it more. I used your suggestion to create a longer more dramatic end. Enjoy.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Below

    I rather loved it. It was a bit rushed, but it wasnt confusing to follow and it had a bit of humor to it. I hope all goes well with ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A war quote

    Was a bit confusing at first, but when i figured out what it meant it was actually kind of interesting.

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    Very cute! Keep it up

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    Most people don't appreciate animal photography, but i truely thought those pictures were adorable. The last one was my favorite. Keep it up:D

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kidnapped

    I loved the ending, it sends a very powerful message, keep writing i love your work :D Keep it up:D:D

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Cold

    Stone Cold His hands felt of concrete, as they traced along my back. Shivers of cold ran down my spine. Trying to gasp for the air slipping away. Holding on ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Holiday Haiku" Help

    Generally clapping out the syllables of the words gives children the capability of figuring up how many syllables are in each word they use, then it just takes simple addition ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    In my opinion, poetry comes from the heart. Most people use it as a way to let emotions out. Some people think of poetry as rhyming or Dr. Seuss. But ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Good that came from Crime

    It was a very catchy poem indeed. Although there are some puncuation errors that made it some what difficult to follow along it had a good basic theme. I knew ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My fall

    The poem flowed very well and it was funny indeed. Writing poetry that comes from real experiences tends to be the most entertaining to read. Keep up the good work.

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gates Of Dawn

    Though it may seem a bit bland, i understand your concept, i rather enjoyed reading it. It was fresh and enlightening. In my opinion, you have true talent. It also ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    I agree with the others, i really wish i could actually hear the song. Sounds great Alice! I love all of your work, and i hope you keep it up. ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don’t Look At My State Of Mind

    I rather enjoyed reading this poem, it takes slow reading to catch it but it was well worth it. Keep Writing :D

    Feb 16, 2008


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")