User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Archive Re: Forgotton

    My heart dropped as he did. The gun in Gary's hand just hung there by his side. I looked up at frank, not hiding the tears anymore. "Frank, you owe ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    ALISTA I was still kind of angry, how on earth was i going to get home now? She shimmied up the vine, and i followed merrily behind her, i was ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    NIKKI I had fallen asleep. When i woke up there was another person in the cell beside me. He had been staring at me. "Um, hello?" He smiled and stood ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor (Started but Accepting)

    I hate to ask but can someone pull me in?

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    DYLAN I watched as another nail whizzed over my head. I looked over at the others. "Maybe teamwork isn't such a bad idea." I couldn't tell if they were agreeing ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    anyone else?

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Forgotton

    I stepped between the two, if Liam had some unfinished business, then he would have to include me. Liam tried to step in front of me, but i stopped him. ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    THORN Finally everyone filed in to the lounge. I picked up the c.d. and turned it in my fingers. "Here, I'll put it in." Dylan offered. I handed it to ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    ANGEL My head started pounding. I looked up at Nia, she held the same pain struck expression. We stumbled into an ally, where no one could see us. She looked ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    DOMINIQUE I looked up to where the helicopter had been, "we can't help them now. How will we get to them?" I looked up at everyone, they knew i was ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    DOMINIQUE When i finally woke up i ran back to camp as fast as i could. I saw Annie hanging off of the helicopter. I ran up to wren and ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    Name: Kima Gender: Female Age: 16 Personality: She is very closed in and to herself, ever since her parents died. But if you can get her to open up she's ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    PLOT The great kingdom of Marr, once a thriving utopia, now a nearly deserted ghost town. There are a few people still stuck in the town. Just a few months ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    THORN Something shining caught my attention. I looked up, in the distance, attached to one of the trees, is, a camera? "What in heks name?" I pointed up to where ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    NIKKI "No!" I screamed. "Right. Harold, take her to the jails and leave her for the night, I'll refresh our little chat in the morning. Night night, Missy." He waved ...

    Jun 6, 2010


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke