User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    Sorry, I can't do this

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    I call a girl owl! May come back with a guy later ((Ill finish it as it comes to me)) Name:Jasmine (Sorry, I let my mom pick the name DX) ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina The guys took a step away from us and were out of earshot. I rocked back and forth with Bethy in my arms. She was so cute when she ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The OC Storybook

    Ill take a guy to, since this is a pair Name: Clare Age:19 Gender:female Appearance: Criminal/Soldier/Royalty: Criminal Personality: She is quiet, and very obedient to Davis. Some people wonder why ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I stroked Bethy's hair as she fell asleep. My poor little sister. I would gladly take the hits for her. before long she was asleep, that's when I started ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Davis We were sitting in the small hotel room we had broken into. Carina was taking care of Bethy. I felt slightly bad for what I had been doing to ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Danny *just so you know he's alive* I was incredibly bored. Sitting there looking at the chickens. I messed up big time. Annie was mad at me, and I made ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Name: Drayden Age: 35 Gender: Male Appearance: He stands with a bit of a slump, he always looks full of himself, he stands 6' even, and weighs 180 lbs. He ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Domi I snuggled into Tarrion, feeling terrible about his brother, and slightly worried that I may get sick all over him at any second. I clentched my stomach with my ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Name: Luna Age: 23 Gender: female Appearance: (written and a picture) Her hair goes down to her waist, and her eyes are really blue. She stands with a strong back, ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Lulu Zabe looked upset. Since I had a family-like connection with Zabe, and have known him so long, he affects me most. So I am attempting to send happy vibes ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Friday "Would love that. But my drums are sitting in a box at home." I smirked. I could see the nervousness on her face. I shifted over and patting beside ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Domi I was still sitting with Gemma. My big sister type person. I sneezed. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, not because I was sad, because I finally ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Name: Carina Age: 12 Gender: Female Rank: Thief Personality: She doesn't fight often, but if threatened she will defend herself and her sister. She always seems kind of distant, never ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)

    I hate to ask, but can someone bring me in?

    Jul 21, 2010


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author