User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Rosette I was hot, sweaty, tired, hungry, thirsty. very irritated. I wiped the sweat off my brow, and turned to Melvin. We all knew each other by now. I mean, ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Ok, we are starting, any unposted profiles go in the DT... which is here

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    As soon as those last four profiles are up we'll start (tame, scar has 2 and ris)

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I instinctively closed my legs together and pulled Bethy closer to me. I could tell Bethy really didn't care that the gems would be a hefty price, she just ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    ignore my last post... stupid laptop wont let me get rid of it

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Name: Chaz Age: 30 Gender: male Appearance: Personality: Chaz is a kind hearted man. He always seems kind of distant. He lives for the little things and it's hard to ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Name: Rosette Petit Age: 24 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She is a flirt, big time. Her parents where rich, so she didn't have to work a day in her life. ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING Thanks to JO! This SB is half her's Plot You have lived here your whole life. A nice, small city. Surrounded by friends, family, education. Then, ...

    Jul 26, 2010


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor