User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    two more people, at least one more guy, then we can start!

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    *jem i kinda pulled every one back to the tent sleeping cause i felt bad cause you were all falling behind* DOMINIQUE I kept my burnt arm out of view ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE I leaned in closer to the creek. My eyes were still red. I slipped and fell in, great, now i was wet. I stood, the creek was pretty shallow, ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE they man hugged and looked like they made up... i hope. I was still keeping a distance from Dimitri. I wandered off into the woods, i would search for ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE I looked up at Tarrion as he and Dimitri walked away. Wren came and sat beside me. "You okay?" I swallowed hard. My head was pounding. "I'm scared Wren." ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE Oh my god. What just happened. I ran over to tarrion and helped him up. Dimitri left, and quite frankly i was TERRIFIED of him. Wren came over and ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    STAY@!!!

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE what? No that can't be it. I had screamed at him for crying out loud! "No that can't be it! Wren, I'm not even sure how i feel about ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE I followed after him, there was something about him that... intrigue me. Maybe it was the fact he hasn't hurt me yet, even if it is by accident. I ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE This new guy was amazing! He managed to do what we all struggled to do for the past few days. Build a shelter, cut down a tree. He was ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Forgotton

    "okay then, they may not take a liking to you, cause of your dad. But just let me talk to them." He nodded. We started down the ally, this was ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    no that power is fine ArahniaSiddel!

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE Gemma and saphire helped Tarrion up, and started back to camp. I followed not far behind. Wasn't he worried? What if these people turned on us? They would leave ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    DOMINIQUE I was violently smacking the stupid wolf's back, he finally gave in and fell. I hit his temple, putting him out of his misery. Tarrion cried out in pain, ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    OMG... shawn is running around with him!?! what's wrong with that girl! *drools... hey me and liam have something in common! *nervous chuckle*

    May 26, 2010


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing