User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but now every other electrical device in your house has a virus I wish I wasn't so tired.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Rosetta |Lyttleton I tried to stand, but flunked back down to the floor, my legs felt like some loose, wiggly jell. My vision was a tad blurry, but I could ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the money is counterfeit I wish it was the summer of 2012 already

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because my lips are bleeding!

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is Normal?

    I hate debates. But lately, a lot of people have asked me what I think 'Normal' is. 'Normal' is emotion, anger, sadness, happiness, love, hate, confusion. 'Normal' is wanting to ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    Shesh, almost like real school. Someone talk to meee!

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Flower_infant

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I'm friendly to new members in chat... just never bothered with the welcome Matt.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not having the red badge, PANTHER PRIDE! *Red and Blue are my school colors*

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Flower_Woman

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Kreed I walked up behind Kayin, amused with her monkey. All that crying over a bottle of rum? That monkey was defiantly a pirate's monkey. She turned her head towards ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Boomie

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ceria What are these weird symbols? What do they mean? I'm so terribly confused *sadface*. Oh look! A pretty picture! What would your character do if THEIR parent(s) were making ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Grip.

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ceria Oh. Shit. Can't. Swim! *drowns* What would your character do if they were on the streets on Hallow's Eve night?

    Oct 13, 2010


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore