User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Randomosity Re: Say this out loud.

    Twice, then I got the riddle

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having blinding yellow font in your signature

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Odd song lyrics

    1/10 that's not really that weird... I can't remember the name of the song, but the line that really caught my attention is stuck in my head x.x "We're just ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a slap, oh, that had to hurt -Inserts foot-

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Oh dear, you broke the machine ... Now I have to fix it. *Inserts tools*

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get me! (And Kamas, but I'm cooler) -Inserts meatball-

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I was cooking yesterday and I had the knife and couldn't resist taking this picture. I'm going to kill you all. :P Ohmygosh I love you

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Sobe

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Rime (rime/rīm/ Verb: Cover (an object) with hoarfrost: "he does not brush away the frost that rimes his beard". Noun: Frost formed on cold objects by the rapid freezing of ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get high tides! ... Oh dear... I think you just flooded the world -inserts C.D.-

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    TooBloo

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Um... I'm gonna say 5/10.. this is the 'Rate the avatar above you thread' not the 'Guess who's in my avatar thread'

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Name: Daila Lestair Age: 7 Gender: Female Abilities: Healing, Half sight seeing, can make others see half sights, slight telepathy Appearance: She's said to be the spitting image of her ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10000000/10 I loved that chick in The Incredibles

    Jun 8, 2011


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World