User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Thanks for the idea RAZ! DYLAN I looked over at thorn, then at the others. I knew i didn't have long to live. We wouldn't get off this island alive. ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    I wants a spot, girl please!

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Forgotton

    Today had been wonderful, i was finally free of the twisted lie they call a mob, and the key would be taken back. I had kissed the best man on ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heroes Die Young

    MELODY "Excuse me did you just cast a spell?" I asked the guy. I think i spooked him a bit. "Maybe why?" he said, lowering his staff. "Just curious, it ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Down the rabbit hole

    ROXANNE (ROSE) My butt was getting numb from sitting on the bus for so long, not to mention my spine felt like it was shrinking. I could finally see the ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    BRITNEY I stood up. "This is great." I mumbled to myself. I looked down at the boy. "I guess we should say good bye, i got to get out of ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    ANGEL There was no way i could get back to sleep tonight. I looked up at our generals, i knew there was something going on between them. Usually I'm the ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Down the rabbit hole

    either works, but your link still doesnt

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Down the rabbit hole

    robins

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    KIMA The tiger had followed us. I guess that was cool, as long as it didn't try and kill us. I stroked its head, as it pawed at my dress. ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    KIMA I watched the tiger with fascination. "How do you think it got in here?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of it. "I'm not sure, but i think ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Down the rabbit hole

    your link doesnt work fox

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Down the rabbit hole

    sure dont see why not

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    JANE I bolted down the hall, they probably didn't want me to follow them in here. I turned and hid in the biology room, hiding under the desk. My heart ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    ANGEL I felt something licking my face. I tried shoving it away, but it wouldn't leave. So i threw my arms around it and started sobbing. I stroked it's fur ...

    Jun 10, 2010


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers