User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Carina I shuddered when I saw one of those guys were back, and instinctively closed my legs and wrapped my arms around them. I smiled at Jude. I looked down ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Name: Chaz Age: 30 Gender: male Appearance: Personality: Chaz is a kind hearted man. He always seems kind of distant. He lives for the little things and it's hard to ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Name: Rosette Petit Age: 24 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She is a flirt, big time. Her parents where rich, so she didn't have to work a day in her life. ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING Thanks to JO! This SB is half her's Plot You have lived here your whole life. A nice, small city. Surrounded by friends, family, education. Then, ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Temptation's Game

    The Sparrow's sweeting sweet song turns to blood-curdling cries, he had been a bird liberated, bound for the skies. Without the understanding of freedom's dangers he flew, and when Temptation ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Grounded

    Grounded. Everyday I'm in my room, Everyday I hit the on snooze, Everyday I go to school, Everyday I don't know what to do. In my opinion the on wasn't ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    Just a Feeling Love can be a feeling A feeling we can hate A feeling we despise A feeling we can’t trust Couldn't agree more! This is my favorite part! ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    Sorry, I can't do this

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    I call a girl owl! May come back with a guy later ((Ill finish it as it comes to me)) Name:Jasmine (Sorry, I let my mom pick the name DX) ...

    Jul 26, 2010


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi