User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being behind me

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    Where's the punctuation? No commas, periods? How are we supposed to know where to stop and take a breath? And Ain't, isn't a word. The girl not only has two ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Clare That was terrifying, utterly terrifying. I glanced over at Shanaela, who looked a little shaken up. Blasted dress was making it impossible to run. I looked back up to ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A peom of lines

    Why is one of my first works suddenly getting reviews *is confused* But hey.... I'm not complaining!

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 I have no clue what it means... but I like it.

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    OK well, here are my pics. I was told to post new ones. So here they are. DONT KILL ME.

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    DOMINIQUE We walked past the stream. How could it be so calm when everything around it was in distress? We stopped walking for a moment. Tarrion smiled down at me ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    banned because I feel like banning someone

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Atomization (Part Four)

    Part four at last! *squeeks* Great job! You shouldn't seen it before. - something wring with that sentance. I think you meant Shouldv'e or shouldn't have. I hope to see ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Plot

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    of cake. Because

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    DOMI I looked up to Tarrion, then back to Annie. I couldn't stand to she her crying, but I couldn't helo but bea little... happy. Kyle was gone, and he ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**

    yes, while we sleep, So....... SLEEP! and wake up!

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    Deleted

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Atomization (Part Three)

    YAY part three is up! I love it vas! Keep writing it I want to see part four. *gosh darn it you got me hooked!*

    Aug 9, 2010


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing