User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Lyric Poetry Re: To the Sky From the Ocean

    There was a light , forgot the comma. When I looked up, To the sky from the ocean, But as I sank further, Send this down to the next line ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Diary

    *Sorry if this review sucks, I was almost finished it then I lost it yikes!* Here you go. Here's my thoughts, Send this down perhaps? my many pages of thoughts. ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mud mauled cuddle balls

    Tip top, chop shop Tee-shirt too big half white, not right, two lost buttons , comma possibly? fell off last night. Tattered, battered blacks and blues, ice cold tosies, toesies ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Bond Ch. 2

    THIS IS PERSONAL I walked out into the kitchen, Selene gasped and Robert laughed at me, I realised I was still holding a stake in my hand. I looked up ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Bond

    PROLOGE Three years ago, my older brother disappeared. Both of my parents having died in a car crash a week earlier, made it even harder for me. I went looking ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    CERIA I sat talking with Lyss. Wishing Tathiel was here. Fach flew out the window, making me even more home sick. At least with Fach around I had some bit ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkheart (Invite only|Starting)

    Dont think I'll have time, and somone else wants me

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for thinking Teddy looks like a polar bear, he's obviously a drowned rat.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD fat smiley is amused. He's camera shy, he hid his face for a while after I took it.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I have to leave for two weeks

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    my westie teddy! He just got a haircut and looks like a drowned rat.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    KAREN -Just Jump *looks and Tylor then blushes at Andrew* "Ready guys? 1, 2, 3, JUMP!" *They all land safely on a boat.* What would your charrie do if they ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Loffin my new shirt!

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    Sure! That sounds weird cause the character is named after my mom : P

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 DR SUESS! ANDDDD jeff! This Siggy gets my stamp of approval! *Ranger hawk it isnt my poem it's robert frost's... he's more famous then most of us could even ...

    Aug 13, 2010


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres